Archive – Discussions on Digital Identity
I have produced an archive of the discussions on Expanded Password System (EPS) and related issues that I have posted on LinkedIn over the last two years.
- 43 from January through July 2020
- 51 from January through December 2019
- 13 from October through December 2018
The observation that images are easy to remember has been known for many decades; it is not our theme. What we discuss is that ‘images of our emotion-colored episodic memory’ is ‘Hard to Forget’ to the extent that it is ‘Panic-Proof.
The aim of our enterprise is to make EPS solutions readily available to all the global citizens: rich and poor, young and old, healthy and disabled, literate and illiterate, in peace and in disasters.
We expect EPS to stay with us over many generations, rather than a decade or so, until humans discover something better than the 'digital identity' for our safe and orderly societal life. We look for the people who share such a long-term view and support us as such.
Index & Link
- Update: Expanded Password System for High-Security Accounts
- Video Interview by Risk Group
- Update - History, Current Status and Future Scenarios of Expanded Password System
- Advanced Persistent Threats in Digital Identity
- Text Password System to Stay As-Is with Expanded Password System
- Technology Obsession and Common Sense
- Negative Security Effect of Biometrics Deployed in Cyberspace
- Proposition on How to Build Sustainable Digital Identity Platform
- Text Password - Lamentable, Not Blamable
- Shortlisted for FDATA Global Open Finance Summit & Awards 2019
- Is This Silence Due to Awareness of Complicity?
- Quick Money from False Sense of Security – Ethically Dubious Business Practice
- Context-dependent Descriptions of ‘Password-less’ Authentication
- Spoofing and Liveness-Detection of Biometrics
- Biometrics and Me
- Hey, Biometrics Guys! Get Provoked!
- Password-killer = Democracy-killer
- Improvised 2-factor authentication citizens can deploy right now at no cost
- Issues of Pictorial Passwords - Shoulder Surfing & Low Entropy
- Threats of Biometrics to Security & Its Structure
- Publication on EDPACS of Taylor & Francis
- Prevalence of Password-less Authentication that We Had Predicted
- What would it be like if Vested Interests are placed above Logic?
- Biometrics as a Threat to Security, Privacy, Convenience and Economy
- No Space Left for Expanded Password System?
- Life is above Logic. Security, though, must not be above Logic.
- ‘Helpful’ and ‘Useful’ may be in competition. ‘Helpful’ and ‘Harmful’ can’t.
- Privacy and Security Are Both Threatened
- Breakthrough in Our Digital Identity by Our Own Remembrance
- Early models of smartphones were safer than newer models - How come?
- Upended Observation – Air Looking As If Lying Beneath Water
- Help Us Avert Erosion of Security and Democracy
- Entertaining Security Topics
- Digital Identity – Preventing Cyber Threats Coming From Within
- Digital Identity – Threats Coming from Within (2)
- Security, Democracy and Digital Identity
- Digital Identity – Threats Coming from Within
- Follow Logic, Not Uncertain Reputation
- Removal of Passwords and Its Security Effect
- Apple Identity Provider – a good start, shame about the level of assurance!
- Join the discussions on Predicament of Digital Identity
- Digital Identity - What was the mammal like in Cretaceous Period?
- Predicament of Digital Identit
- ‘Security Vs Privacy’ OR ’Security & Privacy’
- Where to Collect Fingerprints? - On the Phone!
- Tokens and Body Features Are Easily Lost
- Never too late to return! #1, #2, #3
- Intriguing Evolution from One to Two and Back to On
- ‘Password-less Authentication’ and ‘Biometrics as a Password-Killer’
- Departure from Text Passwords
- Farewell to Text Password
- Quantitative Examination of Multiple Authenticator Deployment
- No Need to Wait
- 3-Factor Configuration Weaker than 2-Factor Authentication
- Little-Known Real Solution to Cyber Predicament by Text-Only Password Systems
- Horrific Distinction between ‘Multi-Layer’ and ‘Multi-Entrance’ Deployments
- OASIS Open Projects & Expanded Password System
- Where a subordinate concept is represented by a superordinate concept
- Misinformation - Can ‘Multi-Entrance’ Deployment Replace ‘Multi-Layer’ Deployment?
- ‘Enhancing Lock/Key System’ of ‘Weak Door
- Latest Summary of Expanded Password System
- Targeted/Spear Phishing and Expanded Password System
- Takeaways from Consumer Identity World Europe 2018
- 3-Factor Authentication Weaker Than 2-Factor Authentication
- Takeaways from Consumer Identity World USA 2018
- Presentation at KuppingerCole’s Consumer Identity World 2018 Europe
- Q&A on #Identity #Assurance, #Password, #Democracy, #Passwordless, #biometrics & #Dystopi
- Four Puzzling Issues of Identity Authentication