【TRICARE】Head of Medical Administration Japan (BB-835AF)
説明:【Overall Purpose Of The Job】
The Head of Medical Administration is responsible for the management and oversight of Near Patient Medical Teams and Regional Trainer, ensuring effective delivery of the contractual KPIs and medical objectives.
1. To be responsible for the monitoring and support of the Near Patient Nurses in the pursuit of quality, best practice and operational outcomes for the TRICARE Overseas Program.
2. Lead a team of nurses supporting the development and maintenance of a quality-assured, effective and right-sized network, building, credentialing and maintaining the TRICARE provider relations within Japan, in alignment with the Japan RM resource.
3. To ensure appropriate resource management of a cross trained team to plan and deliver provider assessments.
4. Understand and support the TOP Quality Oversight Plan and Quality Management/ Quality Improvement Plan (QM/QI). Working closely with TOP regional staff to undertake reviews and to develop and track corrective action plans that result from investigations of Grievances, Quality Incidents, customer feedback and defect trends.
5. To provide intelligence, data and analysis around our operational footprint within the TOP region.
6. Have a strong interface with the Program and Relationship Managers to understand the client needs and support local engagement strategies focusing on a more integrated model, with on-the-ground staff leveraging and expanding upon our combined client- and provider-facing contact management strategy.
• Prepare the roster in a timely manner and review team members’ government timesheet on a weekly basis.
• Prepare the weekly allocations for all nursing staff in order to make use of all available resources in the most effective way to increase efficiencies as required.
• Ensure through constant monitoring that the Near Patient Nurses are fully compliant with their job functions.
• Facilitate effective positive teamwork and strong channels of communication both internally and externally.
• Ensure the nursing team is educated and familiar with all relevant International SOS policies and TRICARE procedures and that they are followed at all times.
• Assist with any logistical or case management issues by escalating to the TRICARE Medical Management team in Japan as required.
• To drive forward medical cases to provide excellent customer service with the greatest efficiency.
• To be responsible for the effective and efficient medical management of In-Patient Medical Monitoring (IMM) cases, meeting contractual deliverables and adhering to internal policies and procedures.
• To be responsible for the IMM transmission ensuring effective operational service delivery. This includes oversight of the Near Patient Nurses’ medical updates, providing feedback as required.
• To work on specific cases as required or requested by the Nurse Manager.
• To act as client liaison with the MTFs as required delivering robust medical reporting.
• Have a strong interface with the regional Program and Relationship Managers to understand the client needs and direct resources appropriately in support of the wider provider and client contact engagement strategy.
• Assist with development and implementation of a program of provider relations, including systematic contact, feedback to relevant parts of the business on provider problems/perceptions/compliments etc...
• In conjunction with Program and Relationship managers develop and maintain an excellent working relationship with Military Treatment Facilities, Remote Site POCs and Embassy health unit stakeholders leveraging the FN and NMS teams.
• Develops and maintains excellent cooperative relationships with other Assistance Centers and locations by exchanging information and support as appropriate.
• To actively identify new and improved ways of working with cases in partnership with the Head of Service Delivery and medical management by focusing on current problem areas and taking a proactive approach to risk management. Ultimately, to improve the medical case management of IMM cases.
• Assists with the continuous training of employees to ensure consistent and high levels of customer/stakeholder service support
• Lead and participate in projects, and the collation of data and analysis related to service improvement initiatives.
• To ensure compliance for internal and external audits to improve quality and understanding of the healthcare deliverables within the region.
Staff support and development:
• Drive a high performance culture across the teams promoting a transparent and proactive culture that is client and beneficiary centric.
• To act as a point of reference to the team of TRICARE Near Patient Nurses and provide guidance and advice as and when required.
• Manage the performance of the team and the delivery of staff performance feedback and formal appraisals.
• Ensure that the nursing team job description, role clarities, KPI’s and performance appraisals are reviewed on an annual basis or before this when needed.
Recruitment and on boarding:
• Assist with reviewing of CV’s for nursing candidates.
• Assist with the set up, and participate in assessment centers for potential candidates as necessary.
• Work with the medical trainers to ensure that adequate International SOS TRICARE training is provided to all new staff.
Managing Medical Professionals :
• Ensure maintenance of clinical skills, medical knowledge and operational understanding in accordance with local governance to medical/nursing requirements.
• Instill evidence-based medical/nursing care within IMM.
• Ensure maintenance of valid nursing registration and adherence to the prerequisite revalidation requirements.
• Ensure approved medical escalations protocols are in place and adhered to by all team members