【Academic instructor】Teaching経験のある方歓迎！フレキシブルな勤務体系 (BB-1F0CD)
説明:We are always looking for outstanding individuals to join our tutoring and teaching team. All tutors have exceptional academic credentials and/or professional backgrounds, making Tokyo Academics one of the most inspiring educational organizations in Japan.
★We are currently actively recruiting candidates who are residing in Japan.
[What you will be doing (based on your background/capability and client needs)]
- Teaching and mentoring students both one-on-one and in classes.
Core Subjects include:
– Reading comprehension (elementary to AP/IB or equivalent)
– Writing (elementary to AP/IB or equivalent)
– Math (elementary to calculus)
– History (World, US, & European)
– Chemistry (AP/IB or equivalent)
– Physics (AP/IB or equivalent)
– Biology (AP/IB or equivalent)
– Standardized Test Prep (SAT/ACT, SSAT/ISEE, etc.)
Our students range from elementary, middle, and high school.
- We do our best to match you with students in your preferred subject areas (please indicate in your application).
- Following an adaptively rigorous approach to learning with the flipped classroom method as inspiration.
- Participating in and developing innovative courses (e.g. robotics, programming, study strategies).
- Managing the cases of your students: scheduling, goal tracking, parent communication, escalation on needs and concerns, etc.
- Working towards opportunities for greater responsibility and commensurate compensation.
- Entrepreneurial opportunities beyond the classroom, for those motivated and capable.
- Future career path opportunities within Tokyo Academics divisions, such as college counseling, curriculum development, and STEM research mentorship.
- Longer length of service at TA yields further career development and greater yearly compensation.
All classes and lessons are conducted in English.
payment¥5,500,000 - ¥8,500,000 1年につき
work Tokyo Academics