A Computer Engineering graduate with rich experience in international communications, project management, consulting, and training.
Proven success in project design and delivery, managing people, strategic planning, negotiation, analysis, and sealing international deals.
Highly competent in multiple languages and specialized in intercultural business situations.
Well-read, flexible, and consistently takes initiative to undertake and manage substantial projects.
Japanese Government-Sponsored Researcher, 2020 – 2021
The University of Tokyo — Tokyo, Japan
Computer Engineering Bachelor's of Engineering, Rank 1st 2014 – 2019
Lebanese American University — Byblos, Lebanon
- Minor in Mathematics and courses in Economics
- 3 years Model United Nations Trainer & Director
- Founder and 2 years President of the AICS Club
- General Secretary of the IEEE Club
- Publications in ILC and NLP
Program Manager atCERN (European Organization for Nuclear Research) CMS (Compact Muon Solenoid)
— Geneva, Switzerland; Full-time: Jul. 2017 – Jul. 2018
- Coordinated and delivered international outreach deals with 5 state entities and universities, 2 large construction projects, 4 software projects, national-level CMS events, and others.
- Conceived and presented the High-Performance Computing facility in Lebanon (HPCLebanon) and led the efforts to implement it with 10 of the country's leading universities, tech companies, & research groups.
- Spearheaded in-person CMS relations with the MENA region and Japan.
- Chaired 2 weekly CMS meetings in both English and French.
- Represented CMS in high-level CERN infrastructure meetings.
- Managed day-to-day experimental area operations and assisted director.
- Completed the upgrade of the CMS ACT tool 6 months ahead of schedule.
- Designed and maintained 8 CMS websites connected to main CERN systems.
Associate Consultant at ICOD
(International Center for Organizational Development)
— Full-time: May 2019 – Oct. 2020; Part-time: 2013 & 2014
- Led strategic planning processes that included stakeholder consultation.
- Conducted needs assessments and wrote grant proposals.
- Contributed to the design and implementation of several development and relief projects.
- Monitored and reviewed the performance of field teams and operations.
- Developed capacity-building programs targeting NGOs and civil society.
- Contributed to writing Lebanon's GBV National SOPs.
- Trained in Sphere Project training workshops and ToTs.
Trainer and Conference Chair at The International Model United Nations
— New York, USA; Full-time: May 2017; Part-time: Sep. 2016 – Apr. 2017
- Launched and organized an event for 2000+ people from around the globe.
- Trained students from all over the world in topics related to the UN, leadership, negotiation skills, public speaking, conflict resolution, etc.
- Chaired and managed a conference where students simulate delegates from countries in the UN to discuss and find real-life solutions to international issues.